Thursday, January 10, 2013

Welcome to My World :)

My name is Caitlin. Im a mom of 3 beautiful babies, a wife and an amazing husband and a baker.
My main job in this world right now is taking care of my three precious angels..Michaela, Joey and Ava.
My oldest Michaela is 5, shes goes to pre-school and is such a wonderful kid! She loves to color, play dress-up and she is one amazing big sister to her little brother and sister! Im beam with pride when I watch her and so happy because shes one amazing little girl :)
My middle is Joey. He is 2 and is my crazy child. Never did I ever think I would have such a high-spirited child since Michaela was a very easy and amazing baby. Joey loves to climb, jump and get into everything. Hes a typical boy haha
Then theres my 3rd Ava Jean. She is 9 mths old and is just like how Michaela was when she was a baby..calm, relaxed and goes with the flow, thank goodness hahah
Never did I ever think I would have 3 children in my life but Im so thankful and happy that I have them..they are my world!
My husband, Michael, is my rock. Hes my love, my life and my best friend. This January we will be together for 7 years and this June will be married for 3 years. He is an amazing father and works his butt of for all of us. He owns his own construction company and I couldnt be more proud of him. He works day and night for us! What I love most about our relationship is that we are friends first. We have only been together for 7 years but I feel like its been so much longer. Yes of course we have our ups and down and highs and low but who doesnt! What makes our relationship so strong is that we work through those rough times and come out in the end!
As I said before Im a baker. I found a great passion in baking and everything involved in it! I love looking through recipes and seeing whats involved in making something taste so unbelieveably amazing. Then putting all the ingredients together and seeing this masterpiece come to life and then to taste it..yupp I was hooked. And then you bring this masterpiece you baked to a party or a gathering and people just ooh and ahh over what you have made..its something I will never get old! To see their smiles and compliment you on how amazing it taste and how pretty it looks really gave me a great sence of being :)  I remember my first time feeling that..I made these Peanut Butter-Chocolate Twist Cupcakes for Mothers Day two years ago. Brought them to my mother-in-laws house for a Mothers Day lunch and people just raved over them. They kept telling me I should sell my stuff, my step-sister brought some to her work and people were asking if I had business cards..everyone just went nuts over them so I was hooked from then on. Found recipes for cupcakes, cakes, pastries, cookies and just went nuts baking and I havent stopped since. But theres also a plus side to all of this...I absolutely, 100% LOVE baking! It has truly become my passion and I dont see myself giving it up anytime soon!
Ive made a name for myself called Mommy's Sweets. And my motto for my aspiring company is 100% Homemade! I dont use boxed, canned, package nothing! Everything I put into my cakes, cupcakes, sweet and treats is the real deal people! I put blood, sweat and tears (well not litterally because I dont think that would taste too good haha) into my work and I will stand by everything I make.
So follow me on this journey of making my dreams come true, rasing my beautiful family and living the best life I know how!
<3 xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment