Sunday, January 13, 2013

Disney Cars Theme Birthday Cake

This is the first ever tiered cake that I did. My son Joey was turning two and I knew I wanted to do something special for his birthday. He loved and still loves the Disney movie Cars...so obviously i knew that was going to be the theme. So I researched different cake ideas and flavors for what I wanted to do and I can up with this idea.
The flavor of the cake was a basic Vanilla Cake then the filling was homemade Vanilla pudding with Fresh Strawberries. I made the buttercream and the homemade MM Fondant for the decorations. My husband was a huge help with the decorations and cutting fondant for me :)
I was nervous and scared yet soo excited to be able to do this for my son. I had soo much fun making it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment